Selling is becoming an increasingly important part of the frontline customer service representative's job. Our program helps Customer Service Professionals develop the skills, knowledge & motivation they need for cross-selling and up-selling.
- Course Outline
This course qualifies
towards your Certified Client Service Specialist/Professional (CCSS/CCSP)
Selling is becoming an increasingly important part of the frontline customer service representative's job. But few reps have formal sales training. Our program helps Customer Service Professionals develop the skills, knowledge and motivation they need for cross-selling and up-selling.
No matter what business you are in, who your customers are, or how large your business is, the fact is that everyone would like to increase their revenue without increasing the investment. Numerous companies have discovered a simple cost effective way to do this. A solid service that sells training program for service representatives has proven to pay dividends in the areas of:
• Increased revenue
• employee satisfaction
• customer retention
• migrating your contact centre to a profit centre
Most sales people would agree that one of the biggest challenges in sales is getting in contact with the customer. Your service representatives hear from your customers every single day. Imagine leveraging the customer contact to deliver the exceptional service and having an opportunity to educate and sell to the customer.
Less than 19% of service representatives like to sell, up-sell or cross-sell. Cross-selling and up-selling can be valuable business tools, but many customer service professionals are reluctant to add these tools to their repertoire because of the stigma often associated with selling and the lack of formal sales training.
This program is designed to effectively overcome this reluctance and to uncover the realities of providing exceptional service and myths behind selling. We will guide participants in understanding and being prepared for the transition from service to sales.
This program is designed to teach you how to:
• Build confidence and overcome resistance in a positive way
• Understand sales as an advanced type of service
• Recognize buyer needs and motivation in order to focus on features, advantages and benefits that buyers care about.
• Develop transitional techniques in order to introduce separate products and services seamlessly.
Highlights You Will Learn
• How to identify cues to determine which add-ons to suggest and when to suggest them.
• How to turn client objections into up-selling, cross-selling opportunities.
• How to anticipate and answer objections to strengthen cross selling positions.
• Listening for or creating opportunities to cross-sell by creating a natural, conversational bridge to the offer
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for:
• New Sales and Customer Service representatives
• Sales and Customer Service representatives who have had no formal training on the subject
• Client Relationship Managers
• Account Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Other business professionals involved in sales negotiations
This workshop is designed for experienced sales directors, managers and account executives; senior operations managers and purchasing agents; senior organizational leaders and managers; other business professionals involved in sales negotiations.
It's the perfect cross-selling training program for inside and field service representatives who have the opportunity to add value to customer contacts. They'll be knowledgeable, confident, and eager to sell!
Module 1- Creating a Service to Sales Strategy
• Requirements for a successful service and sales strategy for today's market.
• Is there a difference between service and sales?
• Knowing and using the proven “S.E.L.L.” method of selling yourself, your services and your products
• Creating the “Framework” for ensuring daily improvements
• Implementing your framework to maximize results
• Elements of triaging your focus
Module 2- From service resolution to sales
• Creating interest
• Motives, Means & Opportunities
• Creating opportunities
• Creating a Value Based conversation
• The right to approach
• Your attitude during the introduction
Module 3- Aligning customer needs to your products and services
• Opening the sales conversation
• Using questions effectively
o Three rules for questions
o The 5 purposes of a presenting your offerings
Module 4- Establishing Value
• 3 Essential Steps in a conversation that gets results
• The art of a sales and service conversation mix
o Evidence statements help prove what you say
o Demonstrations & selling the invisible
o The ideal conversation
o Being prepared for conversation difficulties
Module 5- Preparing for Close
• Everything about closing
o Elements of closing the sale
o A good closer welcomes objections
Module 6- Overcoming Resistance
• What are objections?
o When do clients object?
o Objections & the sales process
o 5 major categories of objections
o Hidden objections
o What does a client mean by an objection?
o Techniques for meeting objections
o Five question method
o Always remember – Key phrases
Module 7– Asking for the business
• When should I pop the question?
• Trial close
o What makes a Good Closer
o Difficulties with Closing
o Essentials of Closing
• Attitude & Style
• Close - Based on situation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A Certificate of Completion will be presented after the course.
This course qualifies towards your Certified Client Service Specialist© designation.
The Client Service Specialist© designation program offers participants with the tools, techniques, and effective customer service skills required in today's demanding work environment. Completion of CSPN's certification process confers the right to use the title Customer Service Specialist and right to use the initials CSS© after one's name. .
The objective of CSPN's certification process is to ensure that those Customer Service professionals who complete the accredited courses have the knowledge and skills to competently perform their function in the organization. .
Completion of the following THREE accredited programs is one of the four components required for the Client Service Specialist Designation. Please call or email us to get a brochure that explains in detail the process :
- Delivering Responsive Customer Service
- Managing Difficult Clients and Situationsand ONE of the following course options:
- Service that Sells
- Thriving Through Change and Transition
- Conflict Resolution
- Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to event will be refunded in full minus $100.00 administration fee). Cancellations made 1-2 weeks prior to event, will receive 50% refund. Less than 1 week prior to program start, no refund. Replacements are welcome. Note: CSPN has the right to cancel or reschedule its venues due to unforeseen circumstances. If a workshop cancellation occurs, CSPN will refund in full any payments that have been made for that event.
- Map & Reviews
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN)
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 964 times.