- Professional Customer Service Training
- Customer Service Certification Program - Focus on Managing Difficult People
This certification program is designed to take the HEAT out of customer complaints in order to deal effectively with difficult customer situations. It will show you how to build productive long-term relationships, maintain customer loyalty, and more
- Course Outline
This certification program is designed to take the HEAT out of customer complaints in order to deal
effectively with difficult customer situations. This results-focused skill development program will show you how to build productive long-term relationships, maintain customer loyalty, and put a positive spin on negative situations.
All customers are not created equal, so we must have creative ideas and responses ready for
outrageous demands and handling inevitable "Murphy's Law" situations. This interactive workshop is fun, relaxing, enjoyable, and contains easily applicable solutions for service excellence that are
proven to work in today's toughest customer service arena - the real world.
The program addresses topics that include understanding customer expectations, profiling difficult
customer situations, dealing with customer objections, a model for effective complaint resolution and how to use assertive techniques and positive language to diffuse difficult situations, creating a
positive customer experience and creating a win-win situation.
Highlights of what you will learn: MODULE I
- What do your customers really want? Here's how to find out...the answers may surprise you
- Who are your hard-to-please customers? This exercise will help you identify their basic personality traits in order to better understanding their needs
- Master this 3-step process for swiftly overcoming customer objections and winning them back on your side
- Handling stress
- Develop listening and questioning strategies to quickly and accurately help you build a better picture of the customer, the customer's organization and their needs
- Learn to communicate with different personality styles and transform your customers into team members and allies
- What works and what doesn’t for dealing with angry customers
- Work Style Assessment – find out how your work personality can be your biggest ally or worst enemy
- How to see your organization like your customers do and why it’s critical that you do
- Deciphering "customer code" and interpreting words, actions and tones more accurately
- Tactful ways you can say “no” - create satisfaction from dissatisfaction
- Steps you can take to rebuild customer trust and loyalty
- Problem resolution
- And much more…
Who Should Attend? You will benefit from this seminar if you are responsible for ensuring and improving customer
satisfaction within a business or organization, especially if you work in:
- Customer service department
- Help desk department
- Contact centre
- Service and sales
- Or anyone who works with customers
Bio – Corey Atkinson, Professional Speaker & Corporate Trainer Corey is a sharp and seasoned training specialist who exemplifies leadership in all walks of life. As
a professional speaker, corporate trainer and consultant, Corey works with clients to enhance their clients’ customer experience and strengthen their service skills. He is energetic, entertaining, but most of all educating - a respected instructor who has a natural ability to connect with all levels of a business - from the CEO to Customer Service Representatives.
With over 10 years of experience in numerous organizations - both for profit and non-profit - Corey
has become a recognized professional in customer service and leadership. Participants of
workshops facilitated by Corey provide exceptional feedback with comments such as "fun and
interactive" and "knowledgeable with meaningful examples".
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to event will be refunded in full minus $100.00 administration fee). Cancellations made 1-2 weeks prior to event, will receive 50% refund. Less than 1 week prior to program start, no refund. Replacements are welcome. Note: CSPN has the right to cancel or reschedule its venues due to unforeseen circumstances. If a workshop cancellation occurs, CSPN will refund in full any payments that have been made for that event.
- Map & Reviews
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN)
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 284 times.