- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Windows SharePoint Services: Building Collaborative Solutions with Team Web Sites
Intended for persons with Microsoft Office experience, who are in a finance, operations, sales, or human resources areas and responsible for establishing a team Web site for projects that allow information sharing between team or department members.
- Course Outline
Who should attend
Persons with Microsoft Office experience, who are in a finance, operations, sales, or human resources areas and responsible for establishing a team Web site for projects that allow information sharing between team or department members.
Performance Objectives Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define Windows SharePoint Services.
- Use the default Windows SharePoint Services team Web site to create a basic project Web site.
- Grant access to a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Add lists to a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Add libraries to a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Add discussion boards to a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Create Web discussions on a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Add surveys to a Windows SharePoint Services team Web site.
- Customize the default Windows SharePoint Services team Web site home page.
- Topic 1A: The Windows SharePoint Services Environment
- Topic 1B: The Windows SharePoint Services Hierarchy
- Topic 2A: Change Site Title and Description
- Topic 2B: Modify the Site Image
- Topic 2C: Create Announcements
- Topic 2D: Create Events
- Topic 2E: Create Links
- Topic 3A: Create Site Users
- Topic 3B: Import Users from Outlook
- Topic 3C: Alter the Rights of Built-in Groups
- Topic 3D: Create Custom Site Groups
- Topic 3E: Modifying the Site Users in a Site Group
- Topic 3F: Control Site Access Permissions
- Topic 3G: Set up an Access Request Email Account
- Topic 4A: Create a Contact
- Topic 4B: Create a Task
- Topic 4C: Create an Issues List
- Topic 4D: Apply Permissions to Lists
- Topic 4E: Set Content Approval
- Topic 4F: Approve or Reject List Items
- Topic 4G: Create Custom Lists
- Topic 5A: Create a Document Library
- Topic 5B: Add Documents
- Topic 5C: Upload Documents
- Topic 5D: Modify Documents
- Topic 5E: Create a Form Library
- Topic 5F: Fill Out Forms
- Topic 5G: Create a Picture Library
- Topic 5H: Add Pictures
- Topic 5I: Delete a Library
- Topic 6A: Create Discussion Boards
- Topic 6B: Add Discussion Messages
- Topic 6C: Delete Discussion Messages
- Topic 6D: Remove Discussion Boards
- Topic 7A: Create Web Discussions
- Topic 7B: Delete Web Discussions
- Topic 8A: Create Surveys
- Topic 8B: Respond to Surveys
- Topic 8C: Modify Surveys
- Topic 8D: View Survey Responses
- Topic 8E: Export Survey Results
- Topic 9A: Add Web Parts
- Topic 9B: Modify a Web Part
- Topic 9C: Remove Web Parts
- Topic 9D: Move Web Parts on the Home Page
- Topic 9E: Modify the Quick Launch Bar
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will need experience with an Internet browser product, as well as power user experience in any application in the Microsoft Office Suite. Information management experience is also helpful.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 233 times.