Windows 7 is the latest release in the Microsoft Windows operating system family. In this course, you will use the new features in Windows 7 to improve your workflow efficiency and business productivity.
- Course Outline
Every version of Windows includes new features and enhancements to improve on previous releases. Windows 7 is the latest release in the Microsoft Windows operating system family. In this course, you will use the new features in Windows 7 to improve your workflow efficiency and business productivity.
What You'll Learn
- Explore the new and enhanced features on the Windows 7 desktop
- Manage files and folders
- Work with the new and improved programs in Windows 7
- Secure the computer using the enhanced and new features in Windows 7
Course Outline 1. Exploring the New Features on the Windows 7 Desktop
- Logging on to Windows 7
- Exploring the Desktop Context Menu Options
- Exploring the Windows 7 Taskbar
2. Working with Enhanced Files and Folders Management
- Examining Enhancements in Windows Explorer
- Working with Libraries
- Working with Windows
- Sharing Files and Folders
3. Working with the New and Enhanced Programs in Windows 7
- Working with New Accessories
- Working with the Enhanced Accessories
- Browsing the Internet Using Internet Explorer 8
- Using the Windows Media Center
- Setting Up and Managing Removable Devices
4. Securing the Computer Using Enhanced and New Features
- Applying Security Settings
- Troubleshooting Problems
Appendix A: Windows XP Virtual Mode in Windows 7
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 375 times.