- Microsoft Systems Center Training
- System Center Operations Manager 2007: Advanced Configuration and Administration (M50216)
This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge & skills to configure & administrate a complex Operations Manager 2007 environment. The information included in this class will give you a better understanding of their Operations Manager..
- Course Outline
This three-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to configure and administrate a complex Operations Manager 2007 environment. The information included in this class will give you a better understanding of their Operations Manager 2007 infrastructure.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Products (OMLP):
50216 - System Center Operations Manager 2007: Advanced Configuration and Administration
Who Needs to Attend Operations Manager 2007 administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Operations Manager 2007 management groups and all supporting roles
What You'll Learn
- Troubleshoot Operations Manager 2007
- Understand Operations Manager 2007 architecture
- Troubleshoot and tune management packs
- Work with connectors
- Author management pack
- Author custom reports
- Perform day-to-day tasks with command shell
- Use Scripts in Operations Manager 2007
- Operations Manager "Health Engine"
- Troubleshooting Discoveries and Monitors
- Troubleshooting Health State Changes
- Troubleshooting the Operations Manager Sgent
- OpsMgr Console vs. Authoring Console
- Override and Thresholds
- PRO Tips
- Using Overrides
- Targeting Based on Different Scenarios
- The Data Warehouse Database
- SQL Reporting and reporting Items
- Author a Performance Report
- Author an Event Report
- Author a Health Report
- Author an ACS Report
- Connector Architecture
- Using the Universal Connector
- Deploying, Configuring, and Use the Universal Connector
- Deploy and Configure the Universal Connector
- Use the Universal Connector to Forward alerts from Operations Manager
- Use the Universal Connector to Import Information from Remote Systems
- Operations Manager and PowerShell Functionality
- Operations Manager and Visual Basic Scripts Functionality
- For ACS Tasks
- Retrieving and Exporting Information
- Updating Information
- User Roles and Notification Tasks
- Troubleshooting the SCOM Environment
- Creating Visual Basic Scripts for 2- and 3-state "Monitors"
- Creating Visual Basic Scripts for "Rules"
- Creating Visual Basic Scripts for "Discoveries"
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* A+ certification or equivalent knowledge * Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge * Visual Basic Script knowledge * Windows Server experience * Completion of the following course, or equivalent knowledge : Installing and Configuring Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 (SCOM) (M50028)
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 400 times.