The Presentation Skills program provides the skills & the methods to improve the planning, structuring & delivery of formal and informal presentations for productive outcomes.
- Course Outline
Whether selling or sharing, effective presentation skills can enhance the likelihood of a successful outcome. In many business roles today, outstanding presentation skills have become a core competency for achieving key goals and influencing the decisions and actions of others. At the same time, many surveys rank delivering presentations at or near the top of most feared activities.
Learning effective presentation skills can help make your presentations more memorable and successful, and reduce the tension that often accompanies preparation and delivery.
The Presentation Skills program provides the skills and the methods to improve the planning, structuring and delivery of formal and informal presentations for productive outcomes.
Group size is limited to eight. Participants are asked to bring a sample of a recent report or proposal, or a topic for a report or proposal due in the near future.
What You'll Learn
- Structure your presentation to achieve your objectives and keep your audience engaged
- Reach your audience by setting communication objectives and analyzing audience needs and attitudes
- Utilize and manage eight key elements of effective delivery for presentations that deliver impact
- Illustrate your presentations using various text-based and graphical methods and understanding the strengths and limitations of each
- Identify obstacles to successful presentation outcomes and develop solutions to overcome these
- Use a six-step model to handle questions during your presentation
- Respond to informational questions
- Manage hostile questions tactfully
Those who want to develop or improve their presentation planning and delivery skillsCourse Outline
1. Benefits for the Individual
- Improved capabilities for planning and structuring presentations based on audience needs and attitudes
- Enhanced skill in using delivery techniques and strategies that hold audience attention
- More effective use of presentation tools and aids
- Greater confidence and ability in handling questions or objections
- Reduced time required to prepare powerful presentations
- Skilled presenters who can communicate more clearly and influence others
- Members who can think on their feet, handle questions and overcome objections
- Better results and goal attainment inside and outside the organization
- Improved professionalism of internal
- Prerequisites & Certificates
14 PMI PDUs
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 12646 times.