In this course, you will learn to enhance publications with graphics and tables; build page layouts using formatting and sorting; and organize documents using outlines, sections, references, tables of contents, and indexes.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will advance your skill level using Microsoft Office Word 2007. You will learn to enhance publications with graphics and tables; build page layouts using formatting and sorting; and organize documents using outlines, sections, references, tables of contents, and indexes. You will also learn to manage documents using insertions, revisions, and comparing two documents, and finally, you will learn to automate repetitive actions by recording, editing, and running macros, and creating custom menus and toolbars.
What You'll Learn
- Assign themes and insert graphics to add visual appeal to documents and use WordArt and text boxes to enhance document layout
- Add columns, headers, and footers to enhance page layout and use tables to sort, calculate, and chart data
- Use Outline View to organize documents, use sections to control document layout, add references to navigate and display document information, and create tables of contents and indexes
- Insert revisions and comments in a document to track changes, protect a document from being edited, compare and merge documents to review changes, and add comments to document summaries
- Record and edit macros to automate repetitive actions, customize the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly access macros and commands
Those with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word 2007 who want to expand their skill set to include advanced tasks
1. Enhancing Publications with Graphics
- Inserting Files and Graphics
- Inserting WordArt and SmartArt
- Adding Other Artwork
- Assigning Themes
- Formatting Text in Columns
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Sorting Text
- Calculating and Charting Data
- Outline View
- Tables of Contents
- Managing Revisions in a Document
- Inserting Comments in a Document
- Protecting a Document
- Comparing Documents
- Working with Document Information
- Recording and Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 2 (W172)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 10482 times.