This course is intended for entry-level SharePoint solution developers who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customized workflows, and administration.
- Course Outline
Who should attend
This course is intended for entry-level SharePoint solution developers who are currently capable of creating basic SharePoint sites using the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the built-in SharePoint Designer templates, and who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customized workflows, and administration.
Performance Objectives Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- work with ASP.NET forms.
- work with Data Sources.
- use SharePoint templates to update existing sites and create new templates from these changes.
- learn some advanced data integration techniques.
- customize existing workflows.
- learn about administration tools in SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Topic 1A: Create an ASP.NET Form
- Topic 1B: Modify Form Control Properties
- Topic 1C: Validate Inputs
- Topic 1D: Customize an Interactive Button
- Topic 2A: Implementing Data Sources and Displaying Data in Data Views
- Topic 2B: Access a Data Source
- Topic 2C: Import Data into a Data View
- Topic 2D: Update the Data View Presentation
- Topic 2E: Work with the Data View Commands
- Topic 3A: Open an Existing Subsite and Create a New Web Page from an Existing Template
- Topic 3B: Save a Customized Page
- Topic 3C: Revert a Customized Page
- Topic 3D: Save a Customized Site as a SharePoint Site Template
- Topic 4A: Move Data View Web Parts to Different Web Part Zones
- Topic 4B: Displaying Data from a Linked Data Source in a Data View
- Topic 4C: Reference and Consume a Web Service
- Topic 4D: Display XML Data with XSLT
- Topic 5A: Opening and Modifying an Existing Workflow
- Topic 5B: Deploy and Test the Custom Workflow
- Topic 6A: Configure Contributor Settings
- Topic 6B: Generate Usability Reports
- Topic 6C: Optimize the HTML for a SharePoint Site
- Topic 6D: Spell Check a SharePoint Site
- Topic 6E: Back Up and Restore a SharePoint Site
- Topic 6F: Migrating a SharePoint Site
- Prerequisites & Certificates
It is recommended that the student complete the Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007: Level 1 course prior to this course.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 276 times.