In this class, you will learn to create, apply, & modify custom styles; you will create & use custom stencils & templates; you will create, assign, & edit background pages, & you will learn about the options for shape behaviours & protection.
- Course Outline
In this class, you will build on your basic Microsoft Office Visio 2007 skills. You will learn to create, apply, and modify custom styles; you will create and use custom stencils and templates; you will create, assign, and edit background pages, and you will learn about the options for shape behaviours and protection. You will also learn ways to integrate Visio with Excel and PowerPoint.
What You'll Learn
- Create, apply, and modify custom styles
- Create custom stencils and templates, and modify master shapes
- Create custom layers, manage existing layers, and assign shapes to drawing layers
- Create, assign, and edit background pages
- Learn about the options for shape behaviours and shape protection, and use hyperlinks
- Use the techniques involved in manipulating shapes with the shape operation commands
- Enter custom shape data and define custom fields using different methods
- Learn about the options for importing and exporting Visio data to and from Excel, creating PivotDiagrams, and integrating Visio drawings into PowerPoint, as well as document protection features
Those who are familiar with Microsoft Office Visio 2007 and want to expand their skill set
- Applying Styles
- Creating New Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Managing Styles
- Working with Stencils
- Managing Master Shapes
- The Document Stencil
- Working with Templates
- Creating Layers
- Assigning Shapes to Layers
- Removing Layers
- Renaming Layers
- Creating Background Pages
- Assigning Background Pages
- Editing Background Pages
- Deleting Background Pages
- Understanding Shape Behaviours
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Protecting Shapes
- Manipulating Shapes
- Viewing and Entering Custom Shape Data
- Creating Custom Fields
- Using the Document Stencil to Define Custom Fields
- Using Master Shapes to Define Custom Fields
- Editing Custom Fields in the ShapeSheet
- Generating Reports in Visio and Excel
- Importing Data onto Shapes
- Creating PivotDiagrams
- Integrating Visio with PowerPoint
- Document Protection
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Basic working knowledge of Visio 2007 - Microsoft Office Visio 2007 - Level 1 (F171)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 6557 times.