- Microsoft Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007- Introduction (84025) - Custom
In this one-day course, you will learn to create, manage, and publish your work, and communicate in a collaborative environment using SharePoint.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will learn to create, manage, and publish your work, and communicate in a collaborative environment using SharePoint. Specific tasks include how to post information, customize a website, use subsites and forms, perform searches and customize search settings, integrate external data, and create, customize, and maintain a personal web site.
What You'll Learn
- Log into the SharePoint server and assign permission to users
- Add information to a team site
- Customize a site
- Work with subsites
- Work with forms
- Share information with team members
- Work with a personal site
- Search the SharePoint sites
- Integrate external data in a SharePoint site
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 users who need to create, manage, and publish their work, and communicate in a collaborative environment
1. Getting Started with SharePoint Server
- Exploring the SharePoint Environment
- Assigning Permissions
- Using Libraries
- Working with Lists
- Creating a Workflow
- Customizing the Look and Feel of a Site
- Customizing Libraries and Lists
- Customizing the Default Calendar
- Customizing Pages Using Web Parts
- Creating a Subsite
- Creating a Site Page
- Adding Form Templates to a Form Library
- Using Form Templates
- Creating a Discussion Board
- Creating Wiki Pages
- Communicating Using Blogs
- Creating My Site
- Customizing My Site
- Performing a Search
- Customizing the Search Settings
- Using Excel Services
- Working with Report Center
- Working with Dashboards
- Using Business Data Catalog
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Familiarity with the Office 2007 interface and navigational tools
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 402 times.