This one-day course will teach you more advanced FrontPage techniques to improve the effectiveness of your web sites. You will learn to define the formatting and other HTML elements and how to import files from other locations.
- Course Outline
Building on your basic FrontPage 2003 skills, this one-day course will teach you more advanced FrontPage techniques to improve the effectiveness of your web sites. You will learn to define the formatting and other HTML elements and how to import files from other locations. You will use the Navigation view to create a structure to allow users to see multiple pages at once. You will create forms to gather information, and you will use advanced options to save data to a database and to create discussion groups. Finally, you will learn to optimize your pages for specific browsers.
What You'll Learn
- Import files from different locations to collect all of the necessary files in one place, define the formatting for headings and other HTML elements
- Use the Navigation view to create a structure for navigation bars, enable visitors to your site to see multiple pages at once with frames
- Create a form to gather information from visitors to your Web site, use advanced form options to save information in a database and create discussion groups
- Use Substitution and Include components to automatically include and update information, use FrontPage to work in a group
Those with basic working knowledge of FrontPage 2003 who want to explore more advanced techniques
1. Developing a Consistent Theme
- Creating a New FrontPage Web Site
- Incorporating Styles in a Web Site
- Applying and Modifying Themes
- Controlling the Layout of a Page
- Creating a Navigation Structure
- Modifying Shared Borders
- Setting Up a Frame Page
- Creating a Collapsible Outline
- Creating Forms
- Choosing the Options for Saving Form Results
- Creating a Database Form
- Creating a Discussion
- Including Information Automatically
- Using the Reports View
- Working in a Workgroup
- Optimizing for Specific Browsers
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Level 1 (I131) or equivalent experience - Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Level 1 (I131)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 331 times.