In this one-day course, you will explore the FrontPage 2003 environment, and you will create HTML documents, including how to format a page, creating hyperlinks to other files, place pictures, use tables, and add multimedia to your pages.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will explore the FrontPage 2003 environment, and you will create HTML documents, including how to format a page, creating hyperlinks to other files, place pictures, use tables, and add multimedia to your pages. Finally, you will learn how to manage and publish your web site.
What You'll Learn
- Explore the FrontPage 2003 Environment
- Create Web-based HTML documents to develop a Web site
- Format a page to make it visually appealing
- Create hyperlinks to link to other files on the Internet or on a network
- Place pictures in a page to increase the information conveyed to visitors
- Use tables to arrange text and objects on a page
- Add multimedia to your pages by inserting movies, sounds, and animations
- Manage and publish your site with FrontPage tools
New FrontPage 2003 users
1. Exploring FrontPage 2003
- Creating a New FrontPage Web Site
- Identifying the Views in FrontPage
- Entering and Editing Text
- Changing Save Options
- Modifying Paragraph Formatting
- Modifying Document Appearance
- Creating Hyperlinks to Other Documents in Your Site
- Creating Hyperlinks to Other Resources
- Adding Pictures to Web Pages
- Working with Pictures
- Creating Tables
- Arranging Pictures in Tables
- Adding Movie and Sound Files
- Inserting Animated Elements
- Checking for Correct Spelling
- Publishing a Site
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working experience with Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 305 times.