This 1 day training course is intended for new users of Excel 2000/2002/2003. Course Outline includes : Getting started with Microsoft Excel, modifying the worksheet, using formulas & functions, formatting worksheets & setting print options
- Course Outline
Who should attend?
This 1 day training course is intended for new users of Excel 2000/2002/2003.Performance Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Open and move around in an Excel workbook to learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel spreadsheets
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information on your worksheet
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and specify an exact address of a cell by creating an absolute cell reference, create formulas by typing functions or building more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box
- Format cells and worksheet elements to make the worksheet consistent and readable
- Change the page setup and preview the workbook to define how the printed worksheet appears
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding Spreadsheet Concepts
- Creating New Workboo
- Modifying the Worksheet
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Working with Cell Content
- Using Formulas and Functions
- Creating and Using Formulas
- Creating and Using Functions
- Using Absolute Cell References
- The Insert Function Command
- Formatting Worksheets
- Formatting Cells
- Formatting Worksheet Elements
- Setting Print Options
- Changing the Page Setup
- Previewing the Workbook
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 234 times.