In this course, you will learn to define the change in clear terms that others can understand, use the Levels of Change Model to assess peoples' perceptions of the change, determine information people require so they understand the change, & many more.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 7
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Change Management
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Today, all organizations experience change. Technology, competition, shareholder interests, mergers, acquisitions, and customer and market demands all drive change, perhaps even more so now than in the past.
Whether that change is relatively small, such as changing a procedure, or relatively large, such as integrating an acquisition, neither will happen without the support of the people being asked to make the change. Leading Transformation is designed for those leading others through change. It combines the latest ideas, models, tools, and adult learning techniques into one powerful business education package that gives leaders the skills they really need to lead transformation-online and on the ground. The program incorporates Global Knowledge's Continuous Learning Portal, an advanced, online learning tool that supports not only learning acquisition, but also retention, reinforcement, and measurement.
What You'll Learn
- Define the change in clear terms that others can understand
- Use the Levels of Change Model to assess peoples' perceptions of the change
- Determine information people require so they understand the change
- Complete a gap analysis between perceptions and facts about the change
- Use the Impact of Change Model to understand what phase of the change process people are in and why
- Determine appropriate actions to help lead people through the phases of change
- Understand the root cause of resistance to and support of the change
- Use the Transformation map to develop action plans to implement the change
All leaders of change initiatives, large and small scale
Benefits for the Individual
- Better and faster understanding of the correlation between the level of change and its impact on how people respond to the change
- Greater success in implementing change action plans because they encompass facts and feelings about the change
- Improved communication about the change through the use of clear, powerful change models that can be shared with all those involved in the change
- Improved ability to lead or to coach a transformation team
- Greater success in implementing important changes
- Smoother, more effective transformations
- Improved employee understanding of and support for necessary changes
- Improved skill and confidence of leaders of transformation
- Increased organizational competence when implementing future changes
- Prerequisites & Certificates
7 PMI PDUs
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Global Knowledge Toronto Bloor EAST
2 Bloor Street EAST
Canada M4W 1A8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 62 times.