This instructor-led course will build on your basic HTML skills to increase the complexity of your layouts and navigation, create forms, and enhance your web pages with basic CSS and dynamic content.
- Course Outline
This instructor-led course will build on your basic HTML skills to
increase the complexity of your layouts and navigation, create forms,
and enhance your web pages with basic CSS and dynamic content.
What You'll Learn
- Position content on a Web page by using tables
- Create links used to navigate and communicate
- Separate the stylistic elements of a Web page from its structure and apply Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) formatting to those elements
- Create Web forms
- Add dynamic content to a Web page
Those who already know how to create basic Web pages and who want to increase the complexity of their layouts and navigation, create forms, and enhance their pages with basic CSS and dynamic content
1. Creating a Page Layout Using Tables
- Creating a Layout Table
- Embedding Images in Tables
- Modifying Table Spacing
- Creating an Image Quilt
- Nesting Tables
- Creating Email Links
- Specifying a Default File Path
- Creating Bookmark Links
- Creating Image Maps
- Applying Logical Markup
- Using Class Selectors to Apply Styles
- Sharing Styles across Documents with External Style Sheets
- Formatting Elements with Inline Styles
- Accounting for Cascade and Inheritance When Setting Styles
- Creating a Basic Form
- Radio Buttons and Checkboxes
- Creating Text Areas
- Creating Select Lists
- Creating Graphical Buttons
- Automatically Refreshing Pages
- Creating an Image Rollover
- Embedding a Flash Movie
- Embedding a QuickTime Movie
- Embedding a Java Applet
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The following Element K course or have equivalent knowledge: - HTML 4.01 Web Authoring Level 1 (2nd Edition) (85551)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 216 times.