- Crystal Reports Training Courses
- Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design III - Report Processing Strategies (BOC330)
In this one-day, instructor-led course, you will gain comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge required to plan and create reports that will help you analyze and interpret important information.
- Course Outline
In this one-day, instructor-led course, you will gain comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge required to plan and create reports that will help you analyze and interpret important information. You will use Crystal Reports 2008, a powerful, dynamic, actionable reporting solution, to design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications. As a business benefit, you will find that your increased understanding of report processing, formulas, custom functions and subreports will help you make more effective report design decisions and create more efficient reports.
Certification towards Business Objects Certified Professional Crystal Reports (BOCP-CR)
What You'll Learn
- Design and deliver reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications
- Analyze and interpret information
- Gain an increased understanding of report processing, formulas, custom functions and subreports
Report designers who are responsible for creating and distributing reports
1. Report Processing
- Use multi-pass reporting
- Use evaluation time functions
- Use a dynamic array
- Create an unlinked subreport
- Create a linked subreport
- Create an on-demand subreport
- Use shared variables with subreports
- Link unlinkable data with subreports
- Alternate solutions to using subreports
- Use Print State functions
- Use loop control structures
- Use loop control structures with arrays
- What a custom function is
- Use custom functions
- Use XML and web services data
- Use a transform in XML exporting
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Working knowledge of: - Windows conventions - Basic database concepts - Experience using a web browser - Crystal Reports * If you have taken a previous version of either Report Design I - Fundamentals of Report Design or Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design II - Business Reporting Solutions, you should have completed Crystal Reports 2008: Quickstart. * Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design I - Fundamentals of Report Design (BOC310) * Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design II - Business Reporting Solutions (BOC320)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1375 times.