- Crystal Reports Training Courses
- Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design II - Business Reporting Solutions (BOC320)
This two-day instructor-led course is designed to give you comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge to plan and create reports that will help you analyze and interpret information.
- Course Outline
This two-day instructor-led course is designed to give you comprehensive
skills and in-depth knowledge to plan and create reports that will help
you analyze and interpret information. Using Crystal Reports 2008, a
powerful, dynamic, actionable reporting solution that helps you design,
explore, visualize, and deliver more effective reports via the web or
embedded in enterprise applications. You will also increase your
understanding of formulas, variables, arrays, templates, parameters,
summaries, and sections.
Certification towards Business Objects Certified Professional Crystal Reports (BOCP-CR)
What You'll Learn
- Use the Repository
- Create Formulas
- Manage Reports
- Use Variables and Arrays
- Use Report Templates
- Build Parameterized Reports
- Summarize Data with Crosstabs
- Use Report Sections
- Build Specialized Reports
Report designers who are responsible for creating and distributing reports
1. Using the Repository
- Using the repository
- Creating a report from a repository data source
- Using functions and operators
- Defining control structures available in Crystal Reports Syntax
- Using the Workbench
- Publishing reports to BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Using variables
- Using arrays
- Applying report templates
- Building a template without a data source
- Removing a template
- Defining and creating parameters
- Building a report with multiple parameters
- Using edit masks and descriptions
- Creating a date range parameter
- Grouping using parameters
- Building a basic crosstab
- Formatting a crosstab
- Using sections
- Using group related functions to format sections
- Using section underlay
- Using multiple-column reporting
- Using the Running Total Expert
- Creating a form letter
- Adding a hyperlink to a report
- Using Dynamic Graphic Locations
- Building a report with alerts
- Building a top N report
- Integrating an Xcelsius Flash SWF into a Crystal report
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Working knowledge of: - Windows conventions - Basic database concepts - Experience using a web browser * You should have completed Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design I - Fundamentals Design. * If you have taken a previous version of Report Design I - Fundamentals Design, then you should have completed Crystal Reports 2008: Quickstart. - Crystal Reports 2008: Report Design I - Fundamentals of Report Design (BOC310)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2519 times.