In this course, you will use BusinessObjects Web Intelligence to develop the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will use BusinessObjects Web Intelligence to develop the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents. This query, reporting, and analysis tool allows you to access the data in your corporate databases directly from within BusinessObjects Enterprise InfoView, and to present and analyze this information in a Web Intelligence document. You will learn to use character and date string functions, create variables using "If" logic, redefine calculation contexts, and create hyperlinks in your documents using Web Intelligence dialog boxes, and you will be able to create combined queries and use sub-queries.
What You'll Learn
- Apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents
- Create combined queries and use sub-queries
- Use character and date string functions
- Create variables using "If" logic
- Redefine calculation contexts
- Create hyperlinks in your documents using Web Intelligence dialog boxes
Experienced Web Intelligence report designers who need to create complex Web Intelligence documents
1. Reviewing Web Intelligence Core Report Design
- Reviewing Web Intelligence core report design
- Using combined queries
- Using subqueries
- Creating a query based on another query
- Changing data sources
- Understanding calculation contexts
- Redefining calculation contexts
- Using character string functions
- Concatenating different data types
- Using date functions
- Using If() to group data
- Using the If() function to modifying calculation behavior
- Using IF/ELSEIF
- Using data tracking
- Using additional report functions
- Working with hyperlinks in Web Intelligence documents
- Creating hyperlinks in the Interactive panel
- Creating hyperlinks in the Web Intelligence Rich Client and Java Report Panel
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.0/3.1 - Report Design, or equivalent knowledge - Working knowledge of Designing Web Intelligence reports - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 3.0/3.1:Report Design (BOW310)
Certification towards Business Objects Certified Professional - BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.0 (BOCP-BOW)
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1597 times.