Set up Customers & Vendors; Manage Customers (invoicing, credits, payments, statements); Manage Vendors (bills, cheques, credit cards); Use petty cash & record credit card transactions; Reconcile bank statements & credit cards; Analyze financial info...
- Course Outline
Learn the essentials
QuickBooks 2010 Introduction is right for me if I want to know how to:
- Save time and eliminate transaction errors for new users
- Train new staff faster and answer their QuickBooks questions
- Build confident and increase my comfort level with small business accounting
Course agenda - Tour QuickBooks 2010 using the Home Page and one-click navigation centres
- Get organized (accrual accounting, terms, checklists)
- Set up Customers and Vendors
- Manage Customers (invoicing, credits, payments, statements)
- Manage Vendors (bills, cheques, credit cards)
- Use petty cash and record credit card transactions
- Reconcile bank statements and credit cards
- Analyzing financial information and reports
- Explore QuickBooks powerful search and find features
* Please note: This workshop is lecture based with access to computer lab for practical exercises. The course fee include a full-day seminar and student manual. Each seminar is limited to 12 participants.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The fee includes the full-day training session, a comprehensive manual to keep, USB flash drive with QuickBooks training file, and certificate.
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar date. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute to the course. Please note that course fees will not be reimbursed for no-shows.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 8118 times.