Complete advanced reporting & integrate reports with Excel; Reduce repeat entries by using memorized transactions; Manage all phases of inventory - from unit assembly to adjustments; Manage Payroll - from setting up employees, running payroll, & more..
- Course Outline
Go beyond the basics
QuickBooks 2010 Advanced training will help you learn more about the topics that matter to your growing business. Work faster, smarter and more efficiently in QuickBooks - with innovative tips, tricks and techniques for maximizing your productivity.
- Complete advanced reporting and integrate reports with Excel
- Reduce repeat entries by using memorized transactions
- Manage all phases of inventory - from unit assembly to adjustments
- Manage Payroll - from setting up employees, running payroll, and paying payroll taxes
- Find and fix the most common mistakes made by QuickBooks users
Course agenda - Setting up Inventory
- Using Multiple Price Levels and Processing Sales Orders
- Estimating and Progress Invoicing
- Tracking and Paying Sales Tax
- Tracking time and expenses to jobs
- Manage Payroll (employees, scheduled payroll, unscheduled payroll, deductions)
- Customize forms & templates
- Work with Budgets and Financial Reports
* Please note: This workshop is lecture based with access to computer lab for practical exercises. The course fee include a full-day seminar and student manual. Each seminar is limited to 12 participants.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The fee includes the full-day training session, a comprehensive manual to keep, USB flash drive with QuickBooks training file, and certificate.
- Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar date. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute to the course. Please note that course fees will not be reimbursed for no-shows.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5975 times.