- Voice Network Engineer
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS(CVOICEv8) French
This five day course provides students with an understanding of converged voice and data networks and also the challenges faced by the various network technologies.
- Course Outline
This five day course provides students with an understanding of converged voice and data networks and also the challenges faced by the various network technologies. The course also provides network administrators and network engineers with the knowledge and skills required to integrate gateways and gatekeepers into an enterprise VoIP network. This new version of CVOICE also includes quality of service to ensure proper design and quality of a Unified Communications installation.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Explain what a voice gateway is, how it works, and describe its usage, components, and features.
- Describe the characteristics and configuration elements of VoIP call legs.
- Describe how to implement IP phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the components of a dial plan and explain how to implement a dial plan on a Cisco Unified voice gateway.
- Explain what gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Elements are, how they work, and what features they support.
- Describe why QoS is needed, what functions it performs, and how it can be implemented in a Cisco Unified Communications network.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Voice Gateways
- VoIP Call Legs
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Endpoints Implementation
- Dial Plan Implementation
- Gatekeeper and Cisco Unified Border Element Implementation
- Quality of Service
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing. * Ability to configure and operate Cisco IOS routers in IP environment at the CCNA level. * Basic knowledge of traditional voice, converged voice, and data networks at the CCNA Voice level.
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 290 times.