- Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010 Introduction (1-Day Course)
In this course, you will work with Microsoft Office PowerPoint to create electronic presentations. In today's work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will work with Microsoft Office PowerPoint to create electronic presentations. In today's work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors. Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in an electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique and sophisticated in their use of such formats.
You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a new presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity. In order to enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on classroom delivery.
Materials: Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explore the PowerPoint User Interface: Navigate and View a Presentation, enter text, save a presentation,
- Create a Presentation: Edit Text, add slides to a presentation, arrange slides, work with themes;
- Format Text on Slides: Apply Character Formats, apply paragraph formats, format text placeholders;
- Add Graphical Objects to a Presentation: Insert Clip Art and Pictures, draw shapes, insert WordArt;
- Modify Objects: Work with Objects, Change object orientation, format objects, group and ungroup objects, arrange objects;
- Add Tables to a Presentation: Create a Table, format tables, insert a table from Microsoft Word;
- Insert Charts in a Presentation: Create a Chart, edit Chart Data, modify a chart, paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel;
- Prepare to deliver a Presentation: Review Content; add transitions, apply an animation effect, create speaker notes, print a Presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 309 times.