This 1-day course teaches participants the skills necessary to automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
Upon successful completion attendees will be able to:
- Enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- Collaborate with other workbook users.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Integrate Excel data with the web.
- Update Workbook Properties: Create a Macro, Edit a Macro, Apply Conditional Formatting, Add Data Validation Criteria
- Collaborate with Other Users: Protect Files, Share a Workbook, Set Revision Tracking, Review Tracked Revisions, Merge Workbooks, Administer Digital Signatures, Restrict Document Access
- Audit Worksheets: Trace Cells, Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors, Watch and Evaluate Formulas, Create a Data List Outline
- Analyze Data: Create a Trendline, Create Sparklines, Create Scenarios, Perform a What-If Analysis, Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Work with Multiple Workbooks: Create a Workspace, Consolidate Data, Link Cells in Different Workbooks, Edit Links
- Import and Export Data: Export Excel Data, Import a Delimited Text File
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web: Publish a Worksheet to the Web, Import Data from the Web, Create a Web Query
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 291 times.