Using Adobe Captivate, you can capture screen shots on your computer & quickly turn them into eLearning lessons (movies). The lessons you create can be highly interactive--you can add images, captions, rollovers, clickable areas, typing areas, sound...
- Course Outline
Adobe Captivate software enables anyone to rapidly create powerful and engaging simulations, scenario-based training, and robust quizzes without programming knowledge or multimedia skills.
Overview: Using Adobe Captivate, you can capture screen shots on your computer and quickly turn them into eLearning lessons (movies). The lessons you create can be highly interactive--you can add images, captions, rollovers, clickable areas, typing areas and sound effects.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on, classroom-delivery training.
Materials: Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
Objectives: Upon successful completion participants will be able to:
* Tour of the interface
* Work with labels and notes
* Understand the slide, the timeline and the library
* Create projects
* Record a software demo or simulation
* Add recorded slides to an existing project
* Import from MS PowerPoint or another Captivate project
* Use the Master Slide
* Work with a blank project
* Static content
* Text captions
* Work with images
* Draw objects
* Use Highlights
* Understand basic interactive elements
* Use buttons
* Click boxes
* Use text entry boxes
* Rollover captions, images and slidelets
* Work with basic quizzes
* set quiz preferences
* insert and edit question slides
* Integrate existing audio on the object, slide and project level
* Record and edit audio inside Captivate
* Create text to speech generation
* Understand how to use Animation and video
* import SWFs
* Flash video (FLV) via progressive download
* Create Text animation
* Publish; skins, playbars and table of contents
* Load screen (preloader)
* Publish to Flash/HTML
* Export to Word (handouts, storyboards, editable text that can be re-imported)
* Link to other material; web sites, email and documents, other Captivate projects
* Open new windows and control the timeline
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working with your operating system and a word processing software tool.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 793 times.