This course is designed to turn self-taught & new Microsoft Word users into confident, efficient and knowledgeable users that can create, edit, & professionally format simple Word documents such as letters, faxes, shorter reports, & similar documents.
- Course Outline
You use Microsoft Word almost daily but you still find yourself struggling to make text behave the way you want it to. This course is designed to turn self-taught and new Microsoft Word users into confident, efficient and knowledgeable users that can create, edit, and professionally format simple Word documents such as letters, faxes, shorter reports, and similar documents.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Detailed List of Topics
Moving The Cursor (Short Cuts)
Adding And Deleting Text
Selecting Text (Short Cuts)
Selecting Vertical Blocks Of Text
Using Undo And Redo
Changing Views And Zoom
Move And Copy Text
Drag & Drop
Clipboard Cut, Copy, & Paste
Move And Copy Text Between Documents
Fonts & Attributes
Changing Case – UPPER, lower, Mixed
Changing Type Styles For Some Or
All Of A Document
Setting Default Font
Bold, Italic, All Underlining Options
Superscript And Subscript
Left, Centre, Right, & Justify
Indents – First Line, Both Sides, Hanging
. . . . . . . Dot Leader Tabs
Using The Ruler For Tabs And Indents (Short Cuts)
Bullets & Numbered Lists
Left Margin Bullets
Multi-Level Numbered Lists
Outline Numbering (Legal)
Page Breaks, Manual And Automatic
Checking All Or Part Of A Document
Adding Words To The Custom Dictionary
Save, Open, Close, And New
Saving For The First Time
Saving To A Different Name Or Location
Open A File
Working With Several Documents At Once
Print & Print Preview
Number Of Copies, Pages, Etc.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2101 times.