You've spent quite a bit of time getting good with Word & your reward has been ever-more complicated documents & a role as the office's go-to person when someone is having problems with a document. Your major problem now is maintainability-producing docu
- Course Outline
You've spent quite a bit of time getting good with Word, and your reward has been ever-more complicated documents and a role as the office's go-to person when someone is having problems with a document. Your major problem now is maintainability-producing documents that can be changed quickly by either yourself or someone else no matter how difficult the original work on it may have been. Word does not react well if you use short-document techniques in a longer document! This course looks at how to set up your work so that you can get it done, or how others can get it done following your lead, rather than having to wrestle with the computer.
Detailed List of Topics.
Table of Contents
Tagging Items for a Table of Contents
Creating the Table of Contents
Designing a Table of Contents
Altering Styles in a Table of Contents
Updating a Table of Contents
Creating an Index
Creating the Index
Jumping to Bookmarks
Changing Size and Shape of Pictures
Text Wrapping Options
Format Picture Toolbar Options
Positioning Pictures w/Text
Drawing Tools (Lines, Squares, Circles, AutoShapes)
Creating a Style for Fast Formatting
Using Multiple Styles in a Document
AutoFormat a Document
Footnotes and Endnotes
Comparing versions of a file
Form Fields; Text, Check Box, Drop Down
Designing a Form
Protecting a Form
Filling In the Form
Creating a Template
Saving a Template for Future Use
Editing a Template
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of Word Introduction and Intermediate topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3170 times.