Here we look closely at sections and all related topics. This includes: inserting/removing breaks, all page setup options (e.g. margins, page orientation), headers/footers, page borders, page numbering, columns, footnotes, and protecting sections.
- Course Outline
Here we look closely at sections and all topics related to section breaks. This includes: inserting & removing breaks, all page setup options (e.g. margins, page orientation), headers and footers, page borders, page numbering, working with columns, footnotes, and protecting sections.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Brief Review of Editing and Formatting Text
Moving Through Text
Browse Object Button
The Click-Shift-Click Trick
Undo and Redo
Fonts and Alignment
The Importance of Section Breaks
Defining Document Sections
Formatting Document Sections
Removing Section Breaks
Inserting Section Breaks
Changing the Layout of a Section
Removing Section Breaks
Changing the Type of Section Break
Continuous Section Breaks
Protecting a Section - What is It?
Page Setup Summary
Headers and Footers
Creating and Editing
Page Numbering Options
Different Odd and Even
Different First Page
Numbering the Second Page as Page 1
Headers and Footers and Section Breaks
Different Headers and/or Footers
Total Section Pages
Using Columns with Section Breaks
Moving Between Columns
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of Word Introduction topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1033 times.