A beginners' course, Social Media explores how you & your business can use it to reach your target market and engage in dialogue that's meaningful, productive, & informative. You'll explore the top four venues: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, & LinkedIn.
- Course Outline
Times have changed. Businesses these
days interact with their customers in a wide variety of ways over the
internet. Social media tools are levelling the playing field between big
businesses and small, and closing the divide between you and your
customers. This course will teach you how and why to use social media
over the internet, and walk you through four of the most popular tools:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and the professional networking portal
Detailed List of Topics
Overview of Social Media
What is Web 1.0 versus Web 2.0?
What is Social Media?
Consumers of Social Media
Facebook for Business
Creating a Facebook
Page Using Facebook to connect
Who Likes me?
Twitter for Business
What is Twitter
Creating a Twitter Account
Followers: Quality versus Quantity
Using 140 characters for impact
YouTube for Business
Overview of YouTube
Creating a YouTube account
Viewing or Posting?
Should you download YouTube videos?
LinkedIn for Business
What is LinkedIn?
Creating a LinkedIn profile
How to use LinkedIn
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of basic Windows use and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3094 times.