Publisher is a desktop publishing application focused on the layout & arrangement of text in a document. If you need to create documents like manuals & guidebooks, Publisher is the portion of Microsoft Office to use. Learn all the core concepts necessary
- Course Outline
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing application focused on the layout and arrangement of text in a document. If you need to create documents like manuals and guidebooks, Publisher is the portion of Microsoft Office to use. In this course you will learn all the core concepts necessary to produce impressive-looking documents.
As an entry-level program, Publisher is easier to use than professional page layout programs. Computer Help's Publisher course takes its lead from that and starts from the basics-while it can be taken by people familiar with other parts of Office, it is also suitable for beginners.
Detailed List of Topics
Tools and Toolbars
Rulers and Guides
Zooming In and Out
Adding and Importing Text
Moving and Sizing Text Frames
Fonts and Colours
Character and Line Spacing
Indents and Lists
Text Frame Properties
Creating a Table
Adding/Deleting Columns & Rows
Sizing Columns & Rows
Merging & Splitting Cells
Text Wrap Options
Working with Columns
Inserting & Deleting Pages
Headers and Footers
Adding Design Backgrounds
Objects and Frames
Adding Lines and Shapes
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1018 times.