This course looks at using WordArt, drawing tools, creating templates, speaker notes, organization charts, creating and editing diagrams, creating a photo album, adding sound and movies, transitions, basic animation, and basic slide shows.
- Course Outline
So you can create a half-decent presentation, but shouldn't it be really good? This course teaches you the PowerPoint techniques that make your talks really pop.
With animation, interesting ways to show your points, and the ability to keep your audience focused by controlling the flow of information, you'll be able to battle the number one thing that keeps your point from getting across: boredom.
Detailed List of Topics
Creating Fancy Text Frames With WordArt
Formatting WordArt Objects
Drawing Tools (Advanced Look)
Review Of How To Draw Shapes
Using & Changing AutoShapes
Select, Moving, Sizing, Nudging, Deleting
Adding Text to Shapes
Copy & Duplicate, Effects, Gradient, Shadow, 3D
Group, Ungroup, Regroup
Forward & Back / Grids & Guides
Nudge, Align & Distribute
Flipping, Reroute Connectors, Edit Points
Ungrouping & Changing ClipArt
Making Your Own ClipArt
Modify a Theme
Create a Theme
Slide Master & Title Master
When a Slide Does Not Follow the Master
Editing Template & Master Pages
Creating New Master Pages
Apply Different Design Templates/Masters to Slides
Custom Slide Layouts
Creating & Saving Custom Templates
Creating a New Presentation with the Template
Applying Custom Template to Existing Presentation
Change Layout and Colours
Choose a Layout
Creating Organization Charts
Extending The Size Of The Organization
Adding an Assistant
Selecting Chart Styles
Changing Boxes, Lines, and Text
Organization Chart Layouts
Working In Speaker Notes View
Printing Speaker Notes
Creating a Photo Album
Adding Text Boxes
Introduction to Transitions & Animations
Animating Bulleted or Numbered Lists
Modifying Animation Effects
Other Animation Choices
Adding Sounds & Movies
Altering How Sounds Play & Display
Altering How Movies Play & Display
Slide Shows (Basic Overview)
Running a Show
Setup & Options
Pen Pointer Options
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of PowerPoint Introduction topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5251 times.