This course is designed for students already familiar with the basics of creating a presentation, as covered in the Intermediate course, and who want to really spice up their presentations with some special effects.
- Course Outline
During this course, we look at advanced animations, advanced slide shows, action buttons and settings, macros, design and planning your presentation, the content, multimedia, use of colours and fonts, creating handouts, rehearsing & packaging your presentation, and use of technology when presenting.
Detailed List of Topics
Quick Review of Transitions
Animating Bulleted or Numbered Lists
Animating ClipArt & Drawings
Modifying Animation Effects
Other Animation Choices
Using Animations with Master Pages
Setting up a Slide Show
Shows Presented vs. Run at Trade Show
Saving a Presentation as a Show
Action Buttons and Action Settings
Using Action Buttons
Creating Your Own
Adding an Icon to Run a Macro
Design & Planning
Workflow of presentation
Presentation Format - Order & Timings
The Content - How much is too much?
Multimedia - The Safe way
Effective use of sound
Effective use of pictures/clip art
Effective use of Video Clips
Interaction between Audience & Multimedia
Colors! Colors! Colors!
The Color Palette
The Pinks & Greens! - Choosing the "right" Colors
Computer Colors vs. Projector Colors
World of Fonts - Which one?
Determining Effective Font Size
Font Styles and Gradients
Use of Fonts/Colors
Rehearsing & Packaging
Openers and Closers
Questions and Answers
Pack and Go
Converting to Web
Technology - Be Prepared
How to use LCD Projectors
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of PowerPoint Intermediate topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1702 times.