This course is designed for people who are currently using Outlook at a basic level, or are new to Outlook. We start from the beginning and look at these topics: sending and receiving messages, message options, creating folders, screen customization etc
- Course Outline
If you’re struggling with your in-box, this is the course for you.
You’ll start with a thorough discussion of Outlook’s e-mail utilities, not only covering the things you don’t know but teaching you the tips and tricks that let you do what you know faster than before. We also focus on in-box organization routines. Then you’ll learn how to use the Calendar, Tasks, and Notes utilities to keep your day-to-day activities organized. Finally we’ll teach you how to use the Contact utility to keep track of everything you know about the people you work with, both inside the company and out.Detailed List of Topics
Reading Pane, New Button, Title Bar
The Navigation Pane, Shortcuts
The Folder List
Personal, Public, Favorites Folders
Creating a New Folder
Moving/Rename/Delete a Folder
Deleted Items, Drafts
Out Of Office Assistant
E-mail - Sending
E-mail – Receiving
Forwarding/Replying to Others
Introduction to the Calendar
Entering an Appointment
Rescheduling/Deleting an Entry
Introduction to Contacts
Entering and Editing Contacts
Create a Contact from an E-mail Message
Create Another Contact for the Same Company
Flagging for Follow Up
Choosing Contacts when Sending a Message
Creating and Entering a New Task
Marking Tasks as Completed
Assign a Task
Creating New Notes
Locating items in Mail, Calendar, Contacts, etc
Instant Search (2007)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants should already be familiar with basic Windows use.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2069 times.