Learn important features that will get you organized, manage your email Inbox using Rules and Alerts, share Contacts and Calendars with others, and manage Meeting Requests, which will save you time and make you much more efficient with the program.
- Course Outline
This course focuses on Outlook as groupware-which is to say as a tool to help integrate several (or even many) people into a team. Students will learn how to quickly and effectively schedule meetings, share calendars, assign tasks to people, and keep track of what they've been doing in an automatic log. As working in a group also tends to increase the volume of incoming e-mail, we('ll also explore advanced techniques for categorizing and organizing messages as they come in.
Detailed List of Topics
Default StartUp Folder
Create Search Folders
Dealing with Junk E-Mail
Safe Senders List
Creating a Theme
Categorize by Colour
Advanced Calendar Options
Inviting Others, Responding to an Invitation
Can those Invited Attend?
Calendar Defaults and Time Zones
Sending Calendar via e-Mail
Integration of Calendar Appointments and Tasks
on the To-Do List
Outlook E-mail Postmarking
Creating & Managing Distribution Lists & Contact Groups
Electronic Business Cards
Assigning Actions to Contacts
Finding a Contact
Importing Contacts from Access/Excel
Mail Merge Contacts with MSWord
Envelopes & Labels
Backing up Contact Data
Exporting as CSV File
What is the Journal
Starting the Journal
Adding New Journal Entries
How to Use Organize (2007)
How to Use Clean Up (2010/2013)
Setting Rules & Alerts
Creating Rules for E-Mails when Receiving
Have E-Mails Moved/Copied into Folders or Deleted Automatically
Creating Alerts when an E-Mail is Received from Someone Specific
Customize Ribbon (2010/2013)
Working with Outlook Forms
Creating Custom Forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook Introduction or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2900 times.