Topics include: adding pages, adding text, creating tables, adding graphics and animations, adding hyperlinks, creating forms, creating a frame page, navigations bars, styles, special effects (hover buttons, banners, marquees, etc.), and themes.
- Course Outline
This course looks at creating a complete web site in FrontPage. We begin by creating a web, adding pages with text and graphics, then adding a navigation system. Once the web is finished, participants will upload it to a web site.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
What HTML Files Are
How Web Sites Work
What an HTML Editor is
What a WYSWIG Editor does
What FrontPage Editor does
A look at web sites for tips
Using Colours effectively
Creating a Web
Adding Pages (blank and templates)
Importing Text Files
Importing Graphic Files
Working with Gif’s
Finding free Gif’s on the Web
Dynamic HTML Effects
Adding a Form Area
One Line and Scrolling Text Boxes
Drop Down Menus
Submitting form as Email
Creating a Frame Page
Setting Frame Properties
Setting Hyperlinks to a Frame
Changing Page Properties
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse is required. Also, working knowledge of one or more other programs, such as Word or Excel is strongly recommended.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 547 times.