This course is aimed at users who want to customize Excel so completely that it's essentially a custom program running on top of a spreadsheet. If you like Excel's calculation capabilities, but find that it's too generic to handle the kinds of projects y
- Course Outline
This course is aimed at users who want to customize Excel
so completely that it’s essentially a custom program running on top of a
spreadsheet. If you like Excel’s calculation capabilities, but find that
it’s too generic to handle the kinds of projects you want to do, this is
the course for you. This course also looks at tying Excel to other
Windows programs so as to use any capabilities that are lacking in Excel
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Detailed List of TopicsAdvanced UserForm List Boxes
Displaying Unique Items
Using a Variable Range Source
List Boxes with Changing Contents
Multiple Column List Boxes
List Boxes to Select Rows/Columns/Sheets
Using Multiple UserForms
Using 1 UserForm and MultiPage Control
Modeless Dialog Boxes
Using Labels to Display Formula ResultsExamining a Text Utility
Seeing how Dialog Box can be made that will:
Change text case
Specify Range to Monitor for Change
Disabling eventsWorking with Charts
Activating & Deleting
Converting Embedded Chart to Chart Sheet and Vice-Versa
Looping Through All Charts
Changing Chart Type Based on Selected Cell
Displaying in UserForms
Creating a Pivot Table with VBA
Modifying a Pivot Table
Creating Multiple Pivot Tables
Working With Files
Processing A Series Of Files
Extracting File Information–Name,Path, etc.
Using VBA to Process Text Files
Using VBA to Delete Files
Running Simple Applications – Character Map, Calculator
Interacting with Microsoft WordDeveloping an Add-In
Testing Your Application
Protecting Your Add-In
Snooping Around a Protected Add-In
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of all Excel Macros & VBA Level 2 topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2409 times.