This course shows you the basics of how Excel can calculate budgets & financial projections for you by teaching you how to create a small spreadsheet from the beginning of a blank page to the end of saving & printing a professional-looking document.
- Course Outline
This course shows you the basics of how Excel can
calculate budgets and financial projections for you by teaching you how
to create a small spreadsheet from the beginning of a blank page to the
end of saving and printing a professional-looking document. If you've
never used Excel before, or have only used it to fill in spreadsheets
that other people have created for you, this is the course for you.
This course is also suitable for people who are new to Microsoft Office
in general and are looking for someplace to start.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Rules For Entering Data
Deleting Cell Contents
Editing Cell Entries
Moving Around A Worksheet
Selecting Cells (Short Cuts)
Entering A Basic Formula
Using Functions For Sum & Average
Setting Column Widths
Setting Row Heights
Choosing Number Formats
Setting Decimal Places, Negative Display
Aligning Entries In Cells " Left, Centre, Right
Centering A Heading
Using Paste Special
Copy, Move, & Fill
Drag & Drop
Clipboard Cut, Copy, & Paste
Using Fill To Automate Entering Months, Days, Numbers, And To Copy Formulas
Inserting & Deleting
Partial Columns And Rows
Using Colour For Shading And Reverse Video
Saving & Opening
Working In More Than One File
Closing & Creating New Files
Portrait & Landscape
Centre On Page
Print & Print Preview
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 12071 times.