Topics include: entering data, creating formulas, copy and move, column width and row height, inserting and deleting columns and rows, numeric formats, alignment, fonts, lines and shading, spell check, saving and opening files, and printing.
- Course Outline
This course introduces participants to the Microsoft Excel program. The objective is to make the student comfortable with spreadsheet concepts like columns, rows, cells, sheets, and creating formulas. At the end of the course, students can begin creating their own spreadsheets and be comfortable enough to pursue the more sophisticated topics covered in the Intermediate and Advanced courses.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Rules For Entering Data
Deleting Cell Contents
Editing Cell Entries
Moving Around A Worksheet
Selecting Cells (Short Cuts)
Entering A Basic Formula
Using Functions For Sum & Average
Setting Column Widths
Setting Row Heights
Choosing Number Formats
Setting Decimal Places, Negative Display
Aligning Entries In Cells " Left, Centre, Right
Centering A Heading
Using Paste Special
Copy, Move, & Fill
Drag & Drop
Clipboard Cut, Copy, & Paste
Using Fill To Automate Entering Months, Days, Numbers, And To Copy Formulas
Inserting & Deleting
Partial Columns And Rows
Using Colour For Shading And Reverse Video
Saving & Opening
Working In More Than One File
Closing & Creating New Files
Portrait & Landscape
Centre On Page
Print & Print Preview
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5997 times.