Topics include: review of basic formulas, absolute formulas, formulas & range names, manipulating formulas, combining & splitting formulas, text formulas, date & time formulas, referencing cells on other sheets/files, auditing, goal seek, array formulas.
- Course Outline
This course is designed for Excel users who would like to learn more about creating formulas, as well as brushing up on math skills.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Review of Basic Formulas
Order of Calculation
Formulas that Reference One Cell
Copying and Filling Formulas
Partial Absolute Formulas
Formulas And Range Names
Using Range Names in Formulas
Using Range Names For Values
Column/Row Headings in Formulas
Converting Formulas to Values
Printing Formulas in Place of Results
Combining/Splitting Cell Contents
Text To Columns
Adding Text to Value Cells
Date and Time Formulas
Calculating Days Between Dates
Calculating Years Between Dates
Calculating Time Differences
Referencing Cells Not On Sheet
Multiple Sheet Formulas
Multiple File Formulas
The Auditing Toolbar
Tracing Dependents and Precedents
Have Excel Change Cell Value To Arrive At Desired Result
Formulas That Cannot Be Edited
Creating Array Formulas
Editing Array Formulas
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Excel Introduction and Intermediate Level 1 or equivalent knowledge.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4870 times.