This course introduces the basic concepts of any web site & how to implement them in Dreamweaver. Students will develop an entire simple web site over the course's 2 days, including the final step of actually publishing it to the Web for the entire world
- Course Outline
This course introduces the basic concepts of any web site, and how to implement them in Dreamweaver. Students will develop an entire simple web site over the course's two days, including the final step of actually publishing it to the Web for the entire world to see.
Detailed List of Topics
Internet Access and HTML
Internet Access and HTML
Planning Web Sites
The Dreamweaver Environment
Viewing and Managing HTML Code
Creating a Web Site
Defining a Web Site
Creating a Basic Web Page
Introduction to CSS formatting
Unordered Lists (Bullets)
Order Lists (Numbers)
Building a Web Site
The Site Panel
Adding an Editable Region
Creating Pages Based on Templates
Applying Templates to Existing Pages
Adding Content to Web Pages
Using Images as Bullets
Using PowerPoint to Design icons
Selecting within a Table
Templates with Repeating Regions
Working with Links
Change how Links Appear
Using Point to File
Linking to Places on the Same Page with Named Anchors
Enhancing Navigation in a Site
Re-Usable Navigation Bars
Managing and Uploading a Web Site
The Site Map
Site Link Check, Replace Links Sitewide
Uploading a Site
Changing Some Files, Uploading Just Them
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Required: Knowledge of basic Windows use and ability to use keyboard and mouse. Recommended: Working knowledge of one or more other programs, such as Word or Excel.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1198 times.