This course looks at creating PDF files using Acrobat. Topics covered: creating PDF files, modifying PDF files (headers, footers, bookmarks, links), performing searches, working with multiple PDF documents, and reviewing documents.
- Course Outline
This course looks at creating PDF files using Acrobat. Topics covered: creating PDF files, modifying PDF files (headers, footers, bookmarks, links), document collections, and reviewing documents.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Detailed List of Topics
Accessing Information in PDF Documents
Browse a PDF Document
Navigate to Specific Content Within a PDF Document
Conduct a Simple Search
Export Content from a PDF Document
Creating PDF Documents
Create PDF Documents from Word Documents
Create PDF Documents Using the Print Command
Create PDF Documents from Web Pages
Create a PDF Document Using Acrobat
Create PDF Documents Using Email Applications
Modifying PDF Documents
Edit Content in a PDF
Add Headers and Footers
Customize Page Numbering
Adding PDF Navigation
Work with Links
Working with Multiple PDF Documents
Organize PDF(TM)s into a Collection
Control Access to Multiple PDF Documents
Search Multiple PDF Documents
Choose a Collaboration Workflow
Add Review Tools to a PDF Document
Digitally Sign a Document
Markup a PDF Document
Initiate a Meeting with Acrobat Connect
Compile Comments from Multiple Reviewers
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of Windows Introduction topics and ability to use keyboard and mouse is required. You should also be using one or more other programs, such as Word or Excel.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1569 times.