- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Access 2007/2010/2013 Intermediate Level 2 (2 Days)
This course is a follow-up to Computer Help's Access Intermediate Level 1 course. You'll be taking the techniques you learned there & building upon them even further to produce databases that can handle ever more complex situations while hiding the compl
- Course Outline
This course is a follow-up to Computer Help's Access
Intermediate Level 1 course. You'll be taking the techniques you learned
there and building upon them even further to produce databases that can
handle ever more complex situations while hiding the complexity from the
people who'll be using it. If you support a group of Access database
users, small or large, your work will benefit from this course.
Tables & Database
Review of Referential Integrity
1 to 1 Relationships
Join LinesMultiple Field Primary Keys Lookup Tables
Combo Boxes in Tables
Multiple Value Fields
Creating Pop Up Forms
Create Formula in Datasheet Form
Add Formula to Main Form
Creating an Option Group
Modifying & Formatting
Bound List Boxes
Creating using the Wizard
Formatting the List Box
Switching to a Combo Box and vice versaTab Control Pages
Creating a Tab Control
Adding Fields & Formulas
Moving Control to Pages
Changing Page Order
Adding & Deleting Pages
For Objects Already on Form
Setting Defaults Before Add Field
Edits, Deletions, Additions
Navigation Forms (2010/2013)
Adding Forms & Reports
Set Click Colours
Have Form Open wiht Database
Page Breaks, Headers/Footers
White Background Printing
Adding and Aligning Fields
2 Line Labels
Format to Resemble Datasheet
Continuous vs. Datasheet
Sorting & Grouping
Setting Up Columns
Adding Column Headings
Designing a Sub Report
Designing a Main Report
Writing the Letter
Inserting the Fields
Formatting the Letters
Using the Chart Wizard
Arranging the Chart
Setting Summary Formulas
Formatting the Chart
Using MS Graph
Quick Review of Word Merge
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of all Access Introduction & Intermediate Level I topics. It is essential that you take the Intermediate Level I course before taking this course.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1338 times.