Learn to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express & Cisco Unity Express, with support for both SCCP & SIP endpoints, Unified Call Connector, Call Connector Mobility, & PSTN Calling. Performance monitoring & maintenance tasks are explored...
- Course Outline
Students will learn to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express, with support for both SCCP and SIP endpoints, Unified Call Connector, Call Connector Mobility, and PSTN Calling. In addition, performance monitoring and maintenance tasks are explored as well as configuring Unified Messaging Gateway and troubleshooting. IIUC strongly recommended as a prerequisite.
Audience This is an intermediate course for:
Network professionals who install, configure, and manage Cisco IP Telephony express solutions.
Those pursuing Cisco IP Communications Express Specialist Certification.
Skills taught Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Configure the basic features and functionality of Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
• Express to support IP phones, analog voice interfaces, digital voice interfaces, VoIP dial peers, digit manipulation, class of service, network management, and capturing Call Detail Records.
• Configure advanced Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express features for both SIP and SCCP phones.
• Implement hardware and software media resources: transcoding, conferencing, and music on hold 2 Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications Part 2 (IIUC2) v1.0
• Implement Cisco Unified CallConnector Mobility server to track Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express phones and PSTN connections, provide single number reach services, and integrate call control through Windows add-ins.
• Configure Cisco Unity Express: users, groups, voice mailboxes, Instant Messaging, VoiceView, notification, Live Record, Cisco Unity Express AutoAttendant, and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express.
• Extend Cisco Unity Express by configuring a Unified Messaging Gateway to simplify VPIM networking between Cisco Unity Express
Course outline Module 1: Review of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Fundamentals
Module 2: Configuration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Features
Module 3: Configuration of New Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Features
Module 4: Implement Media Resources Overview
Module 5: Implement Cisco Unified CallConnector and Cisco Unified CallConnector Mobility
Module 6: Cisco Unity Express Voice Mail and AutoAttendant Configuration
Module 7: Cisco Unity Express VPIM Networking and Cisco Unified Messaging Gateway
Module 8: Troubleshooting Cisco IOS Software-Based Unified Communications
- Prerequisites & Certificates
ICND1 and IIUC suggested.
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3320 times.