Performance Reviews are an essential component of employee development. If improving your employees performance and job satisfaction is important, you need to do better reviews.
- Course Outline
Performance Reviews are an essential component of employee development. Someone once said, "if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." If improving your employees performance and job satisfaction is important, you need to do better reviews.
German philosopher Goethe said: "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being." Setting goals and objectives to aim for will give supervisors and employees a unified focus and targets to aim for. Supervisors must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Effective performance reviews will help you do so.
The different ways you will learn and benefit:
- Recognize the importance of having a performance review and appraisal process for all employees
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals
- Develop skills in observing and giving feedback, listening and asking questions, for improved performance
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere
- Develop strategies for managing employee performance
- How to avoid stereotyping
- How to document performance
- Performance feedback and coaching
- The importance of appraisals
- The appraisal as a two-way process
- The correct way to fire someone if needed
- Prerequisites & Certificates
• Instruction by an expert facilitator • Small interactive classes • Specialized manual and course materials • Personalized certificate of completion *** All Seminar participants will be given our patented Performance Indicator Assessment to measure your personal performance indicators. Learn more about what makes you tick, why you react to stress the way you do and other important self-awareness details. Even better we provide a full report for your supervisor too, so you can work even better together. Information that's worth the price of admission alone!!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 5 business days are typically not refundable, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Map & Reviews
Empower Performance Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 247 times.