Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This one-day course will help you develop, maintain, and evaluate your succession plan.
- Course Outline
Change is a hallmark of today’s business world. In particular, our workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, and move into new roles within the company. Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This one-day course will help you develop, maintain, and evaluate your succession plan.How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Develop expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analyzing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information
- Forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan
- Prerequisites & Certificates
• Instruction by an expert facilitator • Small interactive classes • Specialized manual and course materials • Personalized certificate of completion *** All Seminar participants will be given our patented Profile XT Assessment to measure your personal performance indicators. Learn more about what makes you tick, why you react to stress the way you do and other important self-awareness details. Even better we provide a full report for your supervisor too, so you can work even better together. Also discover the succession planning tool built right into the assessment. Information that's worth the price of admission alone!!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 5 business days are typically not refundable, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Map & Reviews
Empower Performance Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 304 times.