In this workshop you will learn what prospecting is and what methods are available to you to maintain the desired growth and generate new business leads.
- Course Outline
- In this workshop you will learn what prospecting is and what methods are available to you to maintain the desired growth and generate new business leads.
- The participant will become aware of similar feelings and emotions that other people share regarding cold calling and how to overcome these negative emotions so that you will see positive results from your efforts.
- We will help you to set reasonable prospecting expectations so that you avoid feeling disappointed or discouraged.
- You will learn techniques for cold calling and also other methods for generating leads that can produce better results with less effort.
- In this workshop you will list the common challenges faced by sales professionals when looking for business and discuss ideas to overcome them.
- We will address your needs and give you the power to motivate yourself during difficult times.*
- The participant will gain a clear picture of how to identify their target market and what sources are available to generate leads.
- You will design a strategy to ask better quality questions to develop opportunities by understanding the value that you bring to a potential client.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those working in a sales position that requires them to prospect for new business opportunities and develop new customer relationships.
- People working for an organization that either didn't previously have any competition or those whose potential clients are no longer seeking them out and they are now forced to go out and find the business.
- Individuals who are fearful of getting out of their comfort zone and going after new business opportunities.
- Sales staff or organizations whose business has flat lined and need to learn ideas and techniques for tapping into new market segments.
- Those who wish to be proactive and want to learn how to sell, rather than be an order taker and wait for the customers to call on them.
- People who want to learn how to plan, strategize and systemize their business in order to create a constant stream of incoming opportunities and ever increasing income.
Very effective! I need to attend other modules. I learned the most from being prepared and having a strong mindset. They are both so very important. It was a great morning. Marshall is good at relating his own stories and getting the group involved.
Josh Benay, Inside Sales Consultant, Ceridian
Marshall is an interesting speaker. Great ideas and great information. I learned to prospect effectively!
Alan Presley, Project Co-ordinator, Signalex
Uncovering and Creating Business Opportunities was very interesting and brought to light a lot of strategies that were forgotten. I learned the importance of a prospect list and working through them. Marshall is very interesting and always to the point.
Tim Doyle, Territory Manager, Ontario Glove
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 287 times.