In this workshop we will detail key factors that often determine abilities to achieve success in a leadership role. We'll also discuss the various types of leadership styles that we encounter in personal and professional life & much more.
- Course Outline
• In this workshop we will detail key factors that often determine abilities to achieve success in a leadership role.
• Prior to the session, participants will complete testing for the Elite Performer Selection Report.
• As a special bonus, this workshop includes one hour of personal one-on-one coaching time with our Corporate Trainer, to review your Elite Performer Selection Report and the on-line assessment results, a value of $195.00.
• In this workshop we will discuss the various types of leadership styles that we encounter in personal and professional life.
• We will review the basic requirements of leadership roles.
• The importance of leading by example will be revealed.
• The ideal qualities of a leader will be listed and prioritized to determine what traits people desire.
• The significance of the extremes of these qualities will be discussed and the need for proper balance will be reinforced.
• A basic introduction to The 16 PF Test will be covered.
• The impact that mindset has on successful leadership will be explored and the relationship to the conscious and subconscious mind will be connected.
• Ideas for shaping mindset for optimum performance will be presented.
• An in-depth review of the sixteen primary markers (measured personality traits) will be completed and each participant will have an opportunity to review their scores to gain a better understanding of how they can make adjustments for improved leadership abilities.
• You will be provided with a copy of you personal Elite Performer Selection Report™ after the session and a time will be arranged for our trainer to speak with you for one hour to review your results.
• Self awareness is critical to life success and the goal of this workshop is to provide you with new knowledge about yourself that can provide the stepping stones to personal and professional leadership.
Who Should Attend • Anyone who is currently in, or working towards a leadership role and looking for the tools, resources and ideas to elevate their performance and abilities to maximum heights.
• Business leaders and managers who have never received the benefit of a professional assessment and coaching feedback to increase awareness and tap into personal strengths.
• People looking for new tools to implement into their business and or leadership role to drive performance and results.
• Those who aspire to greater achievement levels personally and professionally and desire the
knowledge about themselves, that will provide the edge they seek.
• Individuals challenged with conflict and or stresses in working with others who wish to discover
how their approach to leadership or management methods must adjust in order to improve work
• Anyone who has hit a ceiling in their career and is looking for professional coaching assistance to get back on track!
• Those seeking a fresh approach to leadership that has a solid proven foundation.
Marshall W. Northcott is a very knowledgeable and powerful Corporate Sales Instructor who will answer all your questions and help to make you a winner in your sales career. I enjoyed the information that was provided in our workbooks, and the great tips supplied by Marshall. He is a VERY POWERFUL SPEAKER and made the workshop pleasurable for everyone attending. Thank-you again Marshall, I had fun and learned a great deal from you and your course, I look forward to reading more of your books and listening to your new idea’s in CD format.
Mark Freiburger, Anderson Tire & Treads Inc.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion. Training Materials, Refreshments and Lunch Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 344 times.