Learn how to create proposals that hit home runs for you more often and increase your closing ratio. This course will introduce a proven proposal presentation strategy that significantly improves sales results.
- Course Outline
- Learn how to create proposals that hit home runs for you more often and increase your closing ratio.
- We will introduce a proven proposal presentation strategy that significantly improves sales results.
- Discover how to create proposals with the client concerns and issues in mind and present them in a manner that is tailored to the recipient’s requirements.
- Learn the science behind a proposal that impacts your message with a punch!
- Discover the various elements contained in a business proposal and how to determine which elements are required for varying situations.
- Gain insight into proper layout of information so that your message flows, is easily understood and gains immediate acceptance from your prospect.
- Discover how to effectively communicate customer solutions enclosed in your proposal so that you can minimize resistance and gain a favourable decision from buyers.
Who Should Attend:
- This workshop is geared towards those required to prepare and present professional proposals to their clients and prospects.
- Anyone wanting to learn a systematic approach to building professional, structured proposal.
- People who want to sell to a more sophisticated client base and realize the need to engage in a two stage selling process, phase one gathering the information and phase two presenting a proposal based on the needs uncovered on the first visit.
- Individuals wanting to discover the various proposal types that can be used and how determine which (if any) is the most appropriate for each situation.
- Those who want to learn new ways of building credibility, justifying their position and selling value added solutions to prospects and customers.
- Sales people looking for a way to simplify the sales process and make a smooth transition to closing more business, more often.
Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
I learned how important it is to ensure that the customer fully understands the proposal and the benefits by asking for acceptance throughout the presentation.
Martin Hampshire, Sales Representative, Brown Packaging
Keeping a proposal simple is best. I will review my templates again for simplicity in layout and working. I found this course to be very applicable to my business and had excellent and useable content. Marshall makes the topics interesting and fun.
Arend VanEck, Principal, Merak Systems
The breakdown and structure of the proposal is something that I will use in place of quotes for some of my situations.
Dave Milne, Sales Representative, John Crane Canada
This module had a lot of content and it was excellent! As always the workshop was very good.
Dale Seibold, Sales Representative, Reist Industries
Marshall, thank you for building on my current skills to take me to the next level. Great examples and even better suggestions.
Brian Banks, Director of Sales, Bingemans
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Taking the prior module(s) to this workshop is highly recommended
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 274 times.