Discover the impact that your appearance has & the strong, silent statement it projects about who you are. You will learn the difference between a poor & professional image. We will discuss the impact of physical appearance on your professional image.
- Course Outline
Common Sales Challenges and Training Needs Addressed in this Workshop:
- Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- In situations where personal disorganization and a necessary awareness does not exist where it is impacting professional image, efficiency and corporate expectations.
- For individuals whose temperament, lack of knowledge or skills are creating a need for foundational instruction in the areas and impact of professional image and organization.
- To address the need for increased awareness of the important role that appearance, colours, grooming, hygiene, clothing styles and accessories have on first and on-going customer impressions.
- For those who require some basic guidance, direction and tips on how to put their best foot forward in all customer and business interactions.
- Discover the impact that your appearance has and the strong, silent statement it projects about who you are.
- You will learn the difference between a poor and professional image.
- In this workshop we will discuss the impact of physical appearance on your professional image.
- You will learn how to dress for success as it relates to your business environment.
- From the most significant to least important details you will gain awareness of what people notice about your appearance and how it impacts the way others perceive you.
- We will provide you with practical suggestions for building a wardrobe that will give you the edge you need in the professional world.
- We will have fun as you discover different colour types and styles of clothing that are best suited to you.
- Valuable insight into personal care will be gained and you will leave with an action plan for enhancing your professional image!
- You will discover the benefits of investing your time into organization for improved sales results.
- Participants will learn tips and ideas for being better organized both in the office and on the road.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who have face-to-face business meetings and therefore need to understand how to project a positive professional image to prospect and clients.
- People who are new to outside corporate or business to business sales and have never had any formal training in appropriate dress codes.
- Individuals wanting to raise their consciousness of key factors that make a huge impact on the professional image that they project.
- Those wanting to gain a competitive edge and apply proven principles to leverage their efforts and increase sales.
- Anyone struggling with keeping themselves organized and needing some guidance and direction in order to make strides in a positive direction.
- Sales people who are responsible for managing their own affairs and need to remain organized in order to maintain maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 468 times.