Those wanting to learn a systematic approach to presenting that will simplify their presentations and make it easier to deliver their message in a professional, logical manner. Participants will learn techniques to improve their communication skills.
- Course Outline
- We will explore the strategy behind making effective consultative sales presentations.
- You will learn about the different types of presentations that you may be required to deliver as professional sales representative.
- We will discuss the significance of creating an environment that is conducive to a positive outcome and how to achieve this.
- Participants will learn techniques to improve their communication skills.
- You will discover how to interpret your audience’s body language.
- We will review tips for improving your presentation style and content for increased presentation performance.
- In this workshop, you will learn how to take the critical information uncovered during the interview process and then tailor your presentation to the needs outlined by the prospect.
- Participants will explore Important facts about how people learn, retain information and make decisions.
- We will also teach you how to use feature, advantage and benefit selling techniques in your presentations.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- People who want to add an extra punch to their sales presentations in order to maximize the impact and close more business.
- Those wanting to learn a systematic approach to presenting that will simplify their presentations and make it easier to deliver their message in a professional, logical manner.
- Individuals who want to hone their selling skills, become a more intuitive presenter and raise their selling game to a new height!
- Anyone that would like to learn what it takes to delver a selling message that has significant impact, hits key points that matter most to prospects and creates a more memorable after effect.
- People who want to learn ideas to help them control the presentation environment for greater control and prospect attentiveness.
- Sales people who are required to present on a regular basis and have never had any formal training that outlined the primary principles of sales presentations.
Cheryl McCallum, Manager Office Executive Recruitment, Armor Personnel
Fantastic, it is the most important part of being a professional sales person. The course should be taken by everyone. I learned the most from organizing my presentations effectively in order to increase sales and to create and maximize powerful presentations. Excellent and informative!
Donna Gagich, Regional Sales Manager, Provincial Environmental
Great content and good information with things I need to be aware of and thinking about when preparing for a presentation. I learned that the questions and answer period is best not left to the end of a presentation. Marshall is always great with good stories that tie the message in.
Stacey Duggan, Chief Leadership Officer, Operations, Prior Resource
This workshop was extremely informative and I really enjoyed myself today. I learned the importance of presentation structure and having a corporate binder. I found Marshall knowledgeable and personable.
Martin Pemberton, President, Sierra Automation
Marshall is interesting and dynamic and always involves the participants.
Ken Heffernan, Realtor, Prudential Grand Valley Realty
Young Sohn, Realtor, Prudential Grand Valley Realty
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 741 times.