Course is targeted to anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career. We will explore the strategy behind making effective sales presentations
- Course Outline
- We will explore the strategy behind making effective consultative presentations.
- The group will discuss the different types of presentations that they will be required to deliver as professional sales representatives.
- We will discuss the significance of creating an environment that is conducive to a positive outcome and how to achieve this.
- We will learn techniques to improve our communication skills.
- Participants will discover the significance of audience body language and how to interpret it for improved results.
- We will review tips for improving our presentation style and content for increased presentation performance.
- In this workshop, you will learn how to take the critical information uncovered during the interview process and then tailor your presentation to the needs outlined by the prospect.
- Important facts about how people learn, retain information and make decisions will be explored.
- We will also teach you how to use feature, advantage and benefit selling techniques in your presentations.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who have a great deal at stake in their selling career and can't afford to make costly mistakes in their sales presentations.
- People who want to up their game and understand the importance of gaining professional feedback in a safe environment.
- Individuals working on their own with no management support or training and a need to seek outside assistance for coaching and training purposes.
- People who don't have anyone qualified or capable of critiquing their presentation style and delivery skills.
- Sales people who want to learn how to work smart and turn more opportunities into closed sales by delivering presentations with impact.
Jill Edwards, Senior Account Executive, Execulink Telecom
Today was awesome. I took a lot with me and it’s going to aid big time. I learned the most from watching the formal presentations. Marshall is fantastic – a great mentor.
Sue Schulzek, Corporate Sales, Execulink Telecom
Very helpful. I am no longer afraid of presenting a proposal. It was great getting immediate feedback from Marshall and the group.
Jennifer Robins, Business Solutions, Execulink Telecom
Great session with great feedback. It was interesting to see the way presenters reacted to the prospects in terms of nervousness and anxiety. I was impressed with the feedback and coaching tips at the end of each presentation.
Bob Balatka, Wholesales Sales Representative, Execulink Telecom
I enjoyed the opportunity to be able to hear the negative and positive of what my presentation skills were or weren’t. I liked the fact it was an intimate setting and less nerve racking for people. I found the feedback well thought out and informative. There will be a lot of areas where I will be insuring that I take the time to work on. I found the opportunity to work with Marshall fun and very non-intimidating. I find his approach to be very sincere, honest and educational. I would do this seminar again to help improve my presentation skills even more.
Cheryl McCallum, Manager, Office Executive Recruitment, Armor Personnel
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The prerequisite for this session is the attendance of Module 11 - Powerful Sales Presentations (Theory).
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 700 times.